Call for Sessions/Workshops
Each technical session will have at least 6 paper presentations from different authors (12 papers in the case of workshop). The session/workshop chairs will be responsible for all aspects of their sessions/workshop; including, soliciting, reviewing, and selecting papers. The names of session/workshop chairs will appear as Associate Editors in the conference proceedings and on the cover of the books. Proposers may submit more than one session/workshop proposal.
Proposals to organize technical sessions/workshops should include the following information:
- Name, address, and e-mail of proposer in addition to his/her biography.
- Title of session/workshop.
- A 100-word description of the session/workshop.
- A short description of the process for reviewing and selecting papers.
- A short description on how the session/workshop will be advertised (in most cases, session/workshop proposers solicit papers from colleagues and researchers whose work is known to the session proposer).
Sessions/Workshops chairs who attract a sufficient number of solid papers can propose to edit books with a major publisher, such as Springer and Elsevier, based on the extended versions of the papers accepted in their session/workshop. CSCE 2020 will facilitate and help such session/workshop chairs to get the publisher's approval.
Email your session/workshop proposal to the Sessions/Workshops Co-chairs, Flaminia Luccio (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Shadi Banitaan (email@example.com). We would like to receive the session/workshop proposals as soon as possible.